24.6.16

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Coral and White - Embellishments


Happy Friday guys! I'm back with yet another instalment of 40 Great Nail Art Ideas and this weeks colour prompt is coral and white. For my pattern prompt I had to use something 3d or embellishments. I don't really use any embellishments but I found a few things in my stash!  



For the coral colour I used 3 coats of Fashionably Late by Jessica Nails. I added a square stud and some gold caviar type beads over these nails. Then I added two coats of Chasing a Unicorn by CBL over my other two nails.


For the stamping I used Uber chic 7-02 and Let's go to the Peach from Hit The Bottle. This wouldn't be a mani I would normally do but I actually really like how it turned out! 

What do you think of this mani? Do you like 3d/embellishments in nail art?

Check out all the other great manis below.

Bye for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment